CIMA Qualified Financial Controller
Salary circa £50,000 or £250 per day
- Full ownership of the finance function
- Timely and accurate monthly management reporting with full business commentary
- Business partnering with senior management teams
- Management of external audit and production of statutory accounts
- FP&A – Budgeting, forecasting and detailed variance analysis
- Delivering financial / management information in a concise manner to Board level
- Cash forecasting, cash management and analysis
- Reviewing / implementing financial procedures and controls
- Responsible for managing and training busy finance teams
- Dealing with external stakeholders including banks and HMRC
- Extremely strong system skills and in depth knowledge using various accounting softwares.
- SAP, CCH, Viztopia, Sage Line 50 and 200, Sage Accounts Production, Sage Taxation,Sage Payroll, and Microsoft Dimensions Navision
- Advanced Excel skills including Macros.
We are delighted to introduce a commercially astute Financial Controller.Our candidate is a CIMA qualified accountant who started his career in practice and subsequently has worked for a variety of businesses ranging from SME’s to a hugely successful AIM listed international company.
He is an experienced accountant who is technically very strong, with broad, transferable skills that he has developed through various contracting roles. His expertise and confidence helps him to adapt to new environments quickly and he has a hands-on approach to delivering key financial and management information at all levels.
He has vast business partnering exposure and a proven track record of change management and increasing efficiency. He is an extremely fun, personable character who would be a welcome addition to any team.