Back To Search
2nd Line Infrastructure Support – Stevenage
- Stevenage, UK
- £ 28000-£ 32000 GBP
- Job ID 40947441
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a multi-site financial institution on their 2ND Line Infrastructure Support vacancy in Stevenage. Reporting directly to the IT Support Manager, you will be joining an established team responsible for infrastructure support within the organisation.
The role will involve hands-on support of the head office infrastructure and working closely alongside 3rd party suppliers who manage network and support across their 150+ venues (growing by 20 sites per year).
The successful 2ND Line Infrastructure Support Engineer will have the following attributes:
- 2-3 years’ experience working within an IT Support Engineer role commercially.
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2012-2019.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy and DNS.
- Hyper-V Administration and use of backup systems, ideally VEEAM.
- Experience with SQL is highly desirable. If you and write basic scripts…even better!
- Experience working alongside external support vendors.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary and great training opportunities.
- Working from Home (for the time being)
- Pre-COVID - This position would usually be quite flexible in terms of splitting your weekdays working from home.
- Opportunities for career growth in a growing business.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include:
IT Support Engineer, 2ND Line Infrastructure Support, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Active Directory, Exchange Server, HP, Hyper-V, SQL.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Nov 2020