Back To Search
3rd Line Support Engineer
- Camden Town, London, UK
- £ 32500-£ 37500 GBP
- Job ID 38218843
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, 3rd Line Support Engineer on behalf of a rapidly expanding business within the retail and hospitality sector based in North-West London. The successful 3rd Line Support Engineer will be joining the organisation at an exciting time, with the company looking to continue their year-on-year growth and success.
Alongside being a technically astute and hands-on Senior Support Engineer, the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills which will be essential to communicate with non-technical stakeholders and senior management teams. You will be joining a small IT team that utilises both in-house and external support resource to support their stores and the companies head office in London (700+ users in total).
The successful 3rd Line Support Engineer will have the following skills/attributes:
- Experience providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support within a retail/hospitality organisation (site and head office support).
- Experience providing both remote and on-site IT support for head office and retail staff.
- Strong understanding of Office 365 and Windows 7/10.
- Extensive experience utilising remote access tools such as Active Directory.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems (i.e. Freshdesk/Zendesk) is essential.
- Experience supporting SharePoint.
- Experience mentoring and managing junior engineers.
- Involvement in previous store openings and supporting external 3rd parties with these projects is highly desirable.
You will be joining a market-leading and rapidly expanding organisation, this role would therefore suit an ambitious individual who is keen to develop their own career as the business grows. Despite growing rapidly, this organisation has a small internal IT function and the successful 3rd Line Support Engineer will be heavily involved in the day-to-day support for the business (1st/2nd/3rd Line). For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Office 365, Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Zendesk, SharePoint, Desktop Support, Vista, POS Systems, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 26 Jul 2019