Back To Search
- Watford, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 45291360
A leading, Hertfordshire-based retail business are seeking an experienced Analytics Manager to join their exceptional Ecommerce team. The role will involve working with internal business stakeholders to analyse key metrics and data from the businesses website, and make recommendations to the wider business.
This is a technical position, and requires the Analytics Manager to have a strong understanding of SQL and Google Tag Manager (/Google Analytics). You will be analysing customer behaviours, providing key insights into the drivers of performance.
The successful Analytics Manager will have the following attributes:
- Experience working within a web analytics/ecommerce centric role previously.
- Experienced in working with SQL, with the ability to extract complex data from the data warehouse.
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Analytics (GA).
- Experienced in using visualisation tools (Tableau is preferred, however experience with Power BI or similar tools is also highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience explaining/translating complex data to non-technical stakeholder groups.
- Experience within a retail business (B2C preferred) is highly desirable.
The Analytics Manager will be joining an experienced Ecommerce team, working closely with the head of department and being supported by the wider analytics team. In addition to the salary available, the role offers a 10% bonus, an excellent holiday allowance, life insurance, and discounts on their products. The business has a policy of 2 days on-site (at their modern office in Watford), and 3 days working from home.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: Analytics Manager, Ecommerce Analytics, Web Analytics, SQL, Tableau, Reporting, Data Analysis, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, GTM, GA, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive across multiple platforms, despite our best efforts, it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 07 Mar 2022