Back To Search
- Edgware, UK
- £ 60000-£ 70000 GBP
- Job ID 38319625
Absolute IT Recruitment are working exclusively with a growing organisation in North London on their Android Developer vacancy. The successful Android Developer will be working with the internal development team on projects which range from greenfield application development through to the customisation of Android OS on the company tablets that are used across the UK.
The successful Android will have the following attributes:
- Advanced technical understanding of native Android development.
- Strong experience of software development, specifically in the development of Android apps.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK and Java.
- Demonstrable experience in full mobile development lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of mobile design patterns and architecture.
- Experience building mobile applications with iOS or Xamarin is beneficial (but not essential).
- An understanding of alternative development languages (i.e. C#/.NET) is beneficial.
The successful Android Developer will be a self-motivated individual with strong written and spoken communication skills. You will have the opportunity to use a modern technology stack and will be provided with the autonomy to take ownership of greenfield projects and the mobile applications within the business.
Key skills include: Android Developer, Java, Android SDK, Kotlin, RxJava, Native Android, AWS, Azure, Git, Software Developer, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 07 Aug 2019