Back To Search
- Wembley, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 39770930
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a technology business in North London on their Senior Angular Developer vacancy. The successful Angular Developer will be working closely alongside their exceptional technology team, reporting directly to the CTO.
The successful Angular Developer will have the following attributes:
- 3 years’ experience working within a Development role commercially.
- Strong understanding of Angular (similar frameworks are also desirable).
- Good understanding of databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- An understanding of API development and microservices (container-based).
- An understanding of Java is highly desirable.
- Experience working within a DevOps (CI/CD) environment).
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Flexible working options (3-4 days per week work from home if local to the office).
- Opportunities for career growth in a growing business.
- Training in modern development languages and frameworks.
As the Senior Angular Developer within a growing organisation, you will be a key contributor to projects and will be involved in technical decisions. In addition to a strong understanding of Angular, the ideal candidate will understand REST API/SOAP API and microservices. You will be working closely alongside an exceptional backend development team; an understanding of Java is therefore highly desirable.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Job expiration date 02 Mar 2020