Back To Search
- Watford, UK
- £ 400-£ 425 GBP
- Job ID 41729226
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a healthcare organisation who are looking for an Angular Developer (X2) to join their agile development team. You will be responsible for the development of new products and the development of existing products. This is a remote-working two-month contract, with the possibility for extension.
The successful Angular Developer will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience working with Angular commercially.
- Experience working with Angular 6 and above (they use 10).
- Experience with Redux and similar tools.
- Good understanding of SOLID Principles and Design Patterns.
- Experience working with DevOps tools (Azure CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
The successful Angular Developer will work with an experienced development team, utilising modern development tools. Interviews will take place this week, with the opportunity to start the position within the next 7 days.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 23 Feb 2021