Back To Search
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 400-£ 500 GBP
- Job ID
Absolute IT Recruitment are working exclusively with a growing organisation in North London on their Cloud Architect vacancy. The successful Cloud Architect will be working with the internal development team to create technical roadmaps around Cloud Migration Architecture as they migrate on-premise and virtual servers to an Azure environment.
The successful Cloud Architect will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working within a Cloud Architect / Solution Architect / Azure Consultant position commercially.
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud/Infrastructure migration, virtualisation and digital transformation.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based Data Warehousing (/Data Marts/Data Lakes).
- An understanding of the Microsoft Development stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, etc.).
The successful Cloud Architect will be a self-motivated individual with strong verbal communication skills. You will be an integral part of the migration project and will have demonstrated experience working within a consultancy capacity to provide guidance to the in-house development team. The Cloud Architect will provide technical insight around cloud infrastructure and will be capable of creating technical roadmaps for the migration to Azure.
Key skills include: Cloud Architect, Azure, SQL, Virtualisation, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Python, Solution Architect, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Nov 2020