Back To Search
- Camden Town, London, UK
- £ 40000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 42747800
Absolute IT Recruitment are seeking a Power BI Developer to support on a greenfield Power BI implementation project within an established healthcare organisation in London. You will support the Business Intelligence Lead, working with senior stakeholders in the business on the end-to-end implementation (from requirements gathering through to dashboard and report development).
The successful Power BI Developer will have the following attributes:
- Commercial experience creating visualisation dashboards with Power BI.
- Strong understanding of and experience with SQL coding and advanced T-SQL.
- Intermediate software development skills using the .NET Stack (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, C#, etc.).
- Experience working with the Microsoft BI Stack (an understanding of SSIS is essential).
- A strong understanding of ETL tools.
- Experience working with data warehouses, ideally with experience designing a data warehouse in the past.
- Experience being part of an implementation is highly desirable.
You will be integral to the business-critical Power BI implementation, which is part of a business-wide cloud transformation programme. The Power BI Developer will be supported by the wider team, including the BI Lead, Data Architect and third-party specialists. This is a stakeholder-facing role which requires both strong technical and stakeholder management experience.
This position will be remote with the current restrictions, moving to an on-site role (2-3 days per week) once the lockdown restrictions are eased. The interview will be a one-stage process, with the view to the successful Power BI starting the position as soon as possible.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: Power BI Developer, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, Azure, Data Warehouse, Data Analysis, Agile, GDPR.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 29 Jun 2021