Major fintech based in West Yorkshire currently experiencing significant growth is urgently seeking an experienced and ambitious Business Analyst who will be responsible for actively identifying, defining, and documenting changes and business requirements to ensure the quality of the product.
Business is currently working remotely, this will transition to hybrid-remote.
The successful Business Analyst will ideally have:
- 4-5 years as a Business Analyst, ideally from financial services, banking or payments industry.
- Confident in translating requirements to developers to contribute to functional and technical designs.
- Experience of user stories, story mapping and process mapping.
- An understanding of financial systems, data flows and the requirements of clients/end customers.
- Strong communication skills, able to speak with daily users and senior stakeholder skills.
- Knowledge of developing customer-oriented solutions.
- Nice to have some knowledge around issue cards, scheme rules or integrating card payments.
A unique career opportunity with a fintech trailblazer with a proven track record delivering disruptive technology with over 2m users and almost 10bn Euros in annual transactions.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies