A major fintech and funds network experiencing significant growth are looking for an experienced Business Analyst based in London (hybrid working). The role will report directly to the Director of Project Management and the successful candidate will be conducting analysis, testing and co-ordinate allocated projects within the project portfolio mainly around fund management and distribution.
The business currently operates on a hybrid-remote model, working 2 days a week from their modern office near Bank, London and 3 days a week remotely (this is however flexible for the right candidate). In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a discretionary bonus (up to 18%), private medical insurance, dental cover, life assurance, season ticket loan, perkbox, free breakfast Friday's and much more!
The successful Business Analyst will have the following attributes:
* 4+ years' experience working as Business Analyst with gravitas and setting as a discipline across the business
* Able to demonstrate leadership and run projects in accordance with agreed processes
* Previous background in preparing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications (FS) using conventional tools and techniques
* Experience in acting as a bridge between Product, Design and Development
* Well versed in operating Agile methodology utilising Scrum framework providing flexibility and continuum to support project and the programme
* Able to maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders including product and engineering teams and relevant stakeholder teams as part of the project delivery
* Experience working on fintech/fund management/financial services products is highly desirable.
Interviews will take place immediately and remotely, with the business offering flexible remote-working opportunities. For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles.