Back To Search
- Marylebone, London, UK
- £ 45000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 37722257
Absolute IT Recruitment are working with an organisation in the retail and hospitality industry on their Business Analyst vacancy. The position will be within the IT team and the successful Business Analyst will be a pivotal figure in projects which include software/system implementation and modernisation projects.
The successful Business Analyst will be working closely alongside internal stakeholders and external suppliers/vendors to gather requirements and produce documentation that can be utilised throughout tendering processes.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following essential attributes:
- 4+ years' commercial experience working within a similar role.
- Commercial experience working within the retail or hospitality sector (multi-site).
- Knowledge of hospitality/retail software is highly desirable (Fourth Hospitality / Zonal / BirchStreet / Guestline).
- Experience creating test scripts and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience liaising with technical and non-technical internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
The Business Analyst position sits within the IT team, the successful candidate will however work across different divisions within the business when gathering requirements and conducting testing and producing documentation. Alongside the competitive salary, the business offers fantastic benefits including discounts in their stores, a generous bonus scheme and many more.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: Business Analyst, Project Management, Requirement Gathering, UAT, Project Life Cycle, User Testing, Fourth Hospitality, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 21 May 2019