Back To Search
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- £ 35000-£ 45000 GBP
- Job ID 37917355
Absolute IT Recruitment is working exclusively with a company within the motor industry on their Business Analyst vacancy. You will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager within the team and will be joining a small team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and IT Support Professionals. This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract which has a high possibility of extending to 24 months or into a permanent position.
The successful Business Analyst will be managing users and stakeholders, working closely with the Project Manager throughout the project lifecycle. This is a varied position which will involve working alongside technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements, identify issues, produce documentation and many more duties.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following essential attributes:
- 5+ years' commercial experience working within a similar role.
- Commercial experience working within a project-based role which involved requirement gathering and UAT activities.
- Experience working within a medium-sized organisation, with involvement in business transformation projects.
- Experience in implementing cloud-based packaged software.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills is essential.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Mentoring Junior Business Analysts.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2).
- Experience working within CRM systems and Websites.
- Experience working within a not-for-profit or motoring organisation.
As the senior Business Analyst within the team, you will work alongside the Senior Project Manager to gather requirements and deliver projects whilst providing mentor-ship for the Junior Business Analyst within the team. Although this role sits within the IT team, this role will provide exposure to working on cross-departmental projects.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: Business Analyst, Project Management, Requirement Gathering, UAT, Project Life Cycle, CRM, PRINCE2, SQL, Report Manager, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 19 Jun 2019