Back To Search
- Victoria Street, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 38671044
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively representing a construction software specialist on their Technical Business Analyst vacancy in Westminster, London. My client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst who has experience working within a Business Analyst capacity, with strong project management skills, to work closely alongside their software development team. The Technical Business Analyst will work with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct user feedback sessions, and deliver improvements on their core software products.
The successful Technical Business Analyst will have the following attributes:
- 4+ years’ experience working within a Business Analyst / Project Management role commercially.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), gained through experience working closely alongside Software Development teams.
- Demonstrated experience working alongside internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and user feedback.
- Experience creating wireframes/mock-ups to illustrate user interfaces.
- Experience utilising project management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience working within a construction business is highly desirable, but not essential.
The successful Business Analyst will have complete autonomy and will be reporting directly to the founders of the business. You will take the lead on collating and validating requirements to improve the core software that is utilised by hundreds of stakeholders on a daily basis. Alongside a competitive salary and bonus scheme, you will be an integral part of the technology team and will make a tangible impact on the business in the immediate and long term.
Key skills include: Business Analyst, Requirement Gathering, Documentation, User Acceptance Testing, UAT, Stakeholder Management, SDLC, Software Development Lifecycle, JIRA, Agile, Project Management, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 23 Sep 2019