Back To Search
Business Analyst – CRM, Omnichannel, Digital retail – Global fashion brand
- London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 44333862
Absolute IT are delighted to be partnering one of the largest global fashion brands in their search for a passionate Business Analyst (FTC) to join their growing team who are looking to consolidate their vision for shopping experience that builds lasting loyalty. The successful candidate will have a strong digital retail industry background ideally with omnichannel, eCommerce and/or CRM systems experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- 6 year's experience as a Business Analyst ideally within the retail industry.
- Proficient in translating business requirements into user stories, develop functional specifications to brief technical teams.
- Capable in producing documentation of business processes and user guides for new system workflows, prioritise user requirements, process and identify gap analysis.
- Experience in omnichannel, CRM systems, Point of Sale (PoS) or e-commerce.
- Any experience around developing clienteling applications (advantageous).
- Excellent documentation and written skills to manage specifications.
- Good attitude and strong good communication skills with the able to collaborate with different divisions both locally and globally.
An exciting opportunity to advance your career with a luxury retail brand in the global fashion industry
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 29 Nov 2021