Back To Search
Business Intelligence Developer
- High Barnet, Barnet, UK
- £ 25000-£ 30000 GBP
- Job ID 35730875
Absolute IT Recruitment are working closely alongside an financial services organisation on the hiring of their BI Developer vacancy. This is a new position within the organisation and the successful BI Developer will be reporting directly to the senior management team within the business. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the data warehouses / BI portal for internal stakeholders.
The successful BI Developer will have the following attributes:
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge of BI Tools (Power BI, OLAP, SSRS, SSAS, Power Pivot, etc.).
- Experience developing TSQL and SQL server objects.
- Extensive knowledge of PowerPivot and Excel.
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate to 'non-technical’ stakeholders.
Alongside a competitive salary, this organisation offers several exceptional benefits including private healthcare, flexi-working, childcare vouchers, and many more. Although the successful BI Developer will be joining an experienced and established IT team within the organisation, the role will report directly to the Senior Management team and you will therefore make a genuine impact on the business. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, OLAP, SQL, TSQL, Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, Tableau, Data Warehouse, BI Analyst, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 07 Sep 2018