Back To Search
- Borehamwood, UK
- £ 40000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 38024416
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing an innovative financial organisation on their C# Developer vacancy. The successful C# Developer will work closely with the Head of Software Development to develop software applications using clean and efficient code.
The successful C# Developer will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years commercial experience utilising the Microsoft Stack; including C#, ASP.NET and Entity.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of front-end development tools such as HTML and CSS.
- Experience working within an Agile and TDD environment is desirable.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) and familiarity with tools such as Jenkins is desirable.
- An understanding of Java (7+) and related frameworks (Spring MVC) is desirable.
The successful C# Developer will be a self-motivated individual with strong written and spoken communication skills. You will have the support of an experienced development team, there will also be projects where you are provided with autonomy and will be required to work independently. Alongside a competitive salary, they have a truly exceptional company culture within their modern office (casual dress code, games-room, etc.). Their benefits include Flexi-Hours, Private Healthcare, and many more perks.
Key skills include: C# Developer, C#, ASP.NET, Entity, HTML, CSS, MS SQL, CI, CD, Jenkins, Git, Java, Spring MVC, Software Developer, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 02 Jul 2019