We are proud to working alongside a rapidly expanding
payments Fintech who, due to their product advancement
and geographic expansion plans,
have an exciting opportunity for an experienced
Chief Product Officer / Head of Product to join their team.
He/she will be working alongside the CEO and CTO to shape this high growth Fintech by playing a crucial role in enabling the strategy and bring the businesses
vision to fruition. The Chief Product Officer
will have full ownership of end-to-end product lifecycle between you and your team and will have the opportunity to shape the businesses product strategy.
The Chief Product Officer / CPO will have the following skills/attributes:
As the first Chief Product Officer within the business, experience shaping payment solutions in a Series A-B (and beyond) start-up is highly responsible. You will be responsible for defining the product roadmap for post Series A and take ownership over the product teams. In addition to an exceptional salary, the business offers equity in their early-stage business which has rapid expansion plans for 2021/2022.
- A creative, high-energy entrepreneurial spirit, an executive & Product technologist with a capacity to lead.
- A track record in product management, with a hands-on approach with the overall product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Full product lifecycle experience in B2B marketplaces, B2B SaaS.
- 3+ years’ experience managing product managers/owners, whilst creating a fit-for-growth Product Management team and structure.
- Shape the overall group product strategy with the leadership team from a customer-lead perspective.
- Robust start-up, entrepreneurial mindset with the capability to take ownership and be accountable.
- 7+ years experience in digital product management and in products that scaled to significant number of users.
- Strong understanding of the interplay of product, engineering, and technology, with the ability to consistently deliver on promised roadmaps.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.