Back To Search
Cyber Security Analyst
- King's Cross Road, London, UK
- £ 175-£ 200 GBP
- Job ID 38496625
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a cyber-security start-up who are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join their Analytics and Data Science team in Central London on a 3-6 month contract. The successful Cyber Security Analyst will be someone who has an understanding of cyber security, information risk management, cyber intelligence and governance. The role involves both technology/data and
behavioural analysis (with the human element being key to make informed conclusions).
The successful Cyber Security Analyst will have the following attributes:
- An understanding of Cyber Security / Information Security is highly desirable.
- An understanding of compliance (GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with experience translating complex information to a non-technical audience.
- A BSc (2:1 and above) / MSc (Merit or Distinction) degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Data Science or a related technical discipline.
- An understanding of SQL and reporting tools (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience (commercial or within education) of analysing large datasets and drawing conclusions based on the data available.
- Experience working with data analytics tools (pandas, matplotlib, etc.).
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI / Tableau) or Data Visualisation tools (D3.js or Chart.js).
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience working with Big Data.
This opportunity is within a high-growth start-up and if successful, there is an opportunity for the Cyber Security Analyst to secure a permanent role within the company. You will be working with a technically exceptional team and will have the opportunity to work with the latest Analytics tools. The successful Cyber Security Analyst will be supported with internal and external training in the field of Cyber and Information Security.
The driven and intelligent Cyber Security Analyst will have the opportunity to work with large data sets and will make a genuine and tangible impact on the business. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Cyber Security Analyst, Data Protection, Risk Management, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Cyber Security, Information Security, Data Analytics, Behavioural Analytics, ISO 27001, GDPR, Compliance, etc.
Job expiration date 30 Aug 2019