Back To Search
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 175-£ 200 GBP
- Job ID 38486348
Absolute IT Recruitment are exclusively working alongside a cyber-security start-up who are seeking a Graduate Data Analyst to join their Data Science team in Central London on a 3-6 month contract. The successful Data Analyst will be someone who is able to draw semantic insights out of large data sets to draw conclusions that can be relayed to clients. The role involves both technology/data and
behavioural analysis (with the human element being key to make informed conclusions). This is a position is best suited to a recent graduate with a strong educational background in a technical discipline.
The successful Data Analyst will have the following attributes:
- A strong understanding of SQL Server and reporting tools (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience (commercial or within education) of analysing large datasets and drawing conclusions based on the data available.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI / Tableau) or Data Visualisation tools (D3.js or Chart.js).
- Experience working with data analytics tools (pandas, matplotlib, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, with experience translating complex information to a non-technical audience.
- A BSc (2:1 and above) / MSc (Merit or Distinction) degree in Computer Science, Data Science Cyber Security, Economics, Mathematics, Physics or a related technical discipline.
- An understanding of Cyber Security / Information Security is highly desirable.
- An understanding of compliance (GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.) is highly desirable.
- An understanding of Machine Learning/Deep learning.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience working with Big Data.
This opportunity is within a high-growth start-up and if successful, there is an opportunity for the Data Analyst to secure a permanent role within the company. You will be working with a technically exceptional team and will have the opportunity to work with the latest ML and Data Analytics tools. The successful Data Analyst will be supported with internal and external training in the field of Cyber and Information Security.
The driven and intelligent Data Analyst will have the opportunity to work with large data sets and will make a genuine and tangible impact on the business. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Data Analyst, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ETL, Power BI, Tableau, D3.js, pandas, matplotlib, Cyber Security, Information Security, Data Analytics, Behavioural Analytics, ISO 27001, GDPR, Compliance, etc.
Job expiration date 29 Aug 2019