Back To Search
- London Colney, St Albans, UK
- £ 32000-£ 37000 GBP
- Job ID 40759173
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a leading UK construction business on their Data Analyst role in Hertfordshire. The successful Data Analyst will be integral in allowing the business to become more data-driven as they look to fully-utilise their internal systems and data. In addition to taking a lead role in some exciting project-work, you will be the go-to point of contact for data analytics within their exceptional team.
The successful Data Analyst will have the following attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a Data Analyst role commercially.
- Strong understanding of Excel (Marcos, VBA, etc.).
- Commercial experience working with Microsoft SQL for Data Analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with (/knowledge of) Power BI.
- Experience working in the construction sector or a familiarity with construction software (such as COINS / Progress database is highly desirable.
The successful Data Analyst will be involved in both BAU and project work, an understanding of a process-driven approach and experience working across different projects (such as implementations) is highly desirable. Your role will vary from implementing new reporting systems, to designing macro worksheets and writing workflows. Experience working with construction systems is desirable, although candidates with wider ERP systems experience are also encouraged to apply. For immediate consideration, apply today.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Data Analyst, SQL, VBA, Excel, Macros, Power BI, Visualisation, Reporting, COINS, Construction, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 01 Oct 2020