Back To Search
- Harrow, UK
- £ 32000-£ 38000 GBP
- Job ID 36898441
We are seeking a Database Developer to join a Software Solutions Specialist based near Harrow. You will be joining an experienced team of developers and will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced programmers and developers. The successful Database Developer will be reporting to the Head of Software Development and will be working on cutting-edge projects.
We are seeking a Database Developer with the following attributes:
- Commercial experience writing and testing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of MS Azure SQL would be beneficial.
- An advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Good overall knowledge of writing/debugging databases.
- Knowledge of data migration and data processing (ETL).
- Experience working with large data sets is desirable.
- Experience working alongside diverse technical teams (Developers, Testers, etc.) is desirable.
The successful Database Developer will be joining a technically astute development and data team within their office near Harrow. You will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on the business and will be working closely alongside technical and non-technical stakeholders within the business. This role requires a Database Developer with a strong understanding of Azure SQL or MS SQL and related tools (i.e. ETL).
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Key skills include: MS SQL, ETL, JSON, csv, Talend, Azure SQL, Database Developer, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Feb 2019