Back To Search
Java Solution Architect
- London, UK
- £ 90000-£ 110000 GBP
- Job ID 45128597
Absolute IT Recruitment is representing a rapidly growing and well-funded Fintech business in West London on their Java Solution Architect vacancy. The successful Java/Cloud Architect will be joining the business as they look to continue scaling their technology team following a successful funding round of £80million in 2020, with an additional Series B funding round of £200million announced in 2021.
The successful Java Solution Architect will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Java and related frameworks (Spring Boot).
- 3+ years experience working with cloud platforms (preferably AWS, but experience with GCP or Azure will also be suitable).
- Experience designing RESTful API’s and microservices.
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL / NoSQL).
- Experience working within a start-up is highly desirable.
- Experience working within a fintech/finance business is highly desirable.
The successful Java Solution Architect will be joining an exceptional team, and will report directly to the CTO. You will be responsible for designing and developing scalable environments, in modern cloud environments. Interviews will take place immediately and remotely, with the business offering flexible remote-working opportunities (currently 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home).
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: Java Solution Architect, Spring Boot, AWS, EC2, SQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Kafka, REST API, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive across multiple platforms, despite our best efforts, it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 07 Mar 2022