Back To Search
Front End Developer
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 25000-£ 30000 GBP
- Job ID 38814987
The successful Front End Developer will have the following attributes:
- An understanding of back-end programming languages such as PHP or Python (not essential).
- Familiarity with databases (SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MariaDB, etc.).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A passion for technology, with the ambition to work with modern tools and to continuously develop your own skillset.
- Experience working with visualisation tools such as D3.js, C3.js or Chart.js.
- Experience working within an SME/start-up.
What’s in it for you:
- Work directly alongside the Head of Software Engineering who will provide mentorship and guidance.
- Work with the latest development frameworks.
- Internal and external training provided (courses, certifications, etc.).
- Modern office environment.
This opportunity is within a high-growth start-up and if successful, there is an opportunity for the Front End Developer to progress internally as they undergo a period of high growth. You will be working with a technically exceptional team and will have the opportunity to work with the latest frameworks. The successful Front End Developer will be supported with internal and external training in the field of Software Development.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Job expiration date 15 Oct 2019