Back To Search
- Mayfair, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 39619548
Absolute IT Recruitment are working exclusively with a company based in West London who are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their internal development team. As the company have recently completed a large re-branding project; they are investing heavily within their technology, digital and marketing teams.
* Experience in the end-to-end build of greenfield websites, from concept through to production.
* Experience working alongside digital design teams, working with wireframes to create exquisite User Interfaces.
* Knowledge of UX Design and customer-facing websites.
* Experience working with senior stakeholders within the business, both technical and non-technical.
* Experience working with Umbraco CMS
* Knowledge of the Microsoft stack (ideally, ASP.NET).
* Experience working with SQL.
What's in it for you:
* Ownership of a greenfield website build, part of a company-wide rebranding project.
* Competitive salary and company benefits.
* Regular training, including an annual training budget.
* Social events, including regular team outings and customer events.
* Brand new office in Mayfair.
You will be working closely alongside a small team comprised of developers, designers and UX specialists. The successful Frontend Developer will be confident in working within a fast-paced environment alongside a development, design and UX team. For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Feb 2020