Back To Search
Full Stack Developer
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 175-£ 200 GBP
- Job ID 38657697
The successful Full Stack Developer will have the following attributes:
- An understanding of back-end programming languages such as PHP or Python (not essential).
- Familiarity with databases (SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MariaDB, etc.).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A passion for technology, with the ambition to work with modern tools and to continuously develop your own skillset.
- Experience working with visualisation tools such as D3.js, C3.js or Chart.js.
- Experience working within an SME/start-up.
What’s in it for you:
- Work directly alongside the Head of Software Engineering who will provide mentorship and guidance.
- Work with the latest development frameworks.
- Internal and external training provided (courses, certifications, etc.).
- Modern office environment.
This opportunity is within a high-growth start-up and if successful, there is an opportunity for the Full Stack Developer to secure a permanent role within the company. You will be working with a technically exceptional team and will have the opportunity to work with the latest frameworks. The successful Full Stack Developer will be supported with internal and external training in the field of Software Development.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Job expiration date 20 Sep 2019