Back To Search
Graduate Business Analyst
- Edgware, UK
- £ 20000-£ 25000 GBP
- Job ID 35779765
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing an innovative financial services organisation on their Graduate Business Analyst vacancy. The successful graduate will work closely alongside their internal technology teams to produce documentation, drive business change, rationalise requirements and complete/run product reviews.
The ideal Graduate Business Analyst will have the following attributes:
- Educated to a degree level in an IT / Business related discipline (2:1 and above).
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of data analysis and/or Databases (SQL).
- An understanding of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMD) or Decision Model and Notation (DMN).
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
As the successful Graduate Business Analyst will be working within the IT team, candidates from an IT/Technology related discipline are preferred. The role will have a focus on systems and website analysis, knowledge of customer-facing websites is therefore desirable. Alongside a competitive salary, they have a truly exceptional company culture. You will be working in their modern office, which is a reflection of their culture (casual dress code, games-room, etc.). Their benefits include Flexi-Hours, Private Healthcare, and many more perks.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Business Analyst, Software Development, SDLC, Databases, SQL, BPMD, DMN, Websites, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, etc.
Job expiration date 13 Sep 2018