Back To Search
- Milton Keynes, UK
- £ 35000-£ 40000 GBP
- Job ID 40824063
Absolute IT Recruitment are exclusivity representing a SaaS Cyber-Security Specialist on their Groovy Developer / Java Developer vacancy. The successful Software Developer will be joining an exceptional development team, working directly alongside the Chief Technology Officer and agile team, currently comprised of 7 engineers. The team are building cutting-edge applications using Groovy and Grails; experience working with these technologies is therefore highly desirable.
The successful Groovy Developer will have the following attributes:
- 1+ years’ experience working with Groovy/Java commercially.
- Experience working with Groovy and Grails (/or similar web application frameworks).
- Experience with API Development (REST, OpenAPI, etc.).
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity with additional Java frameworks/tools (Tomcat, Spring, etc.)
- A Bachelors/Masters' degree from a STEM discipline is desirable, although not essential.
The business operates from their offices in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire; whilst they currently have a remote working policy, the successful Groovy Developer will likely be within a commutable distance from either office. You will be working in an agile environment, using modern development tools to build cutting-edge and scalable products.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: Groovy Developer, Java, Grails, REST, OpenAPI, Swagger, Windows, Linux, Multi-threaded Programming, SQL, Apache, Tomcat, Software Engineer, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 16 Oct 2020