Back To Search
Head of Business Intelligence
- Covent Garden, London, UK
- £ 80000-£ 10000 GBP
- Job ID 43784642
Absolute IT Recruitment is supporting a global retailer on their Head of Business Intelligence vacancy in London. The successful Head of BI will lead a small team in a hands-on role where you will be responsible for developing the businesses BI systems/capabilities. The role responsibilities vary from requirement gathering, developing BI solutions and reviewing the businesses data platform. This is a strategic position that requires a strong hands-on capability with MS BI tools.
The successful Head of Business Intelligence will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience working with the Microsoft BI Stack commercially.
- Strong understanding of MS Power BI.
- Recent working with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Strong understanding of SQL and an understanding of database structures, principles, practices, etc.
- Experience working with MS Azure.
- Knowledge of datawarehouse design and analysis; including methodologies and data modelling.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with demonstrated experience gathering user requirements and designing/building applications to the specification.
- Experience leading/managing a small team is desirable.
- Knowledge of C#/Visual Basic is desirable.
Though the Head of Business Intelligence role will be based from their London office (offering remote working options), this is a global position and the ideal candidate will ideally have experience working with stakeholders across different regions/countries. This is a senior, strategic position within the business which will report directly to the UK IT Director. In addition to the salary listed on the advert, the business offers a 20% bonus and a range of excellent benefits.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: Head of Business Intelligence, Power BI, MS BI Stack, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, ETL, Azure, Data Platform, Data Factory, C#, Visual Basic, Windows OS, Power Pivot, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 20 Oct 2021