Back To Search
Head Of IT
Job Description: Head of IT
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000. + company benefits + discretionary bonus
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be working with Everyman Media Group, to manage the recruitment of their new Head of IT.
- Belsize Park, London, United Kingdom
- £ 75000-£ 85000 GBP
- Job ID 33777982
Everyman are an independent network of 21 boutique cinemas (and counting) that offer a unique customer experience from the moment you step through the door. Our passion for quality lies at the heart of all that we do, whether it be our bars, food, drink, seating and selection of films – all within beautiful venues.
After being established in the year 2000, Everyman has embarked on a period of sustained growth. Since 2014, we have expanded from 10 venues to the 21 currently in operation. We have significant further expansion in the pipeline and require a hands-on, forward-thinking Head of IT to help us support, integrate and adopt new technology in every aspect of our business. The cinemas owned by the group are operated under the ‘Everyman’ brand, and more information can be found on our website: https://www.everymancinema.com.
The Head of IT vacancy is a new position within Everyman that will work closely with, and as part of, the Senior Management Team. You will be directly responsible for a small internal team (including a first line support engineer), key third party partners and the integration of technology into the broader strategy of the business and all its departments (in particular, Operations). Due to the nature of the business and the size of the head office team it is imperative that you have a flexible approach and are willing to work at all levels, helping out from time to time in venue whilst always driving forward the bigger plan.
Everyman’s passion and drive extends to our IT Strategy, and we believe this will play a key role in the future of our quest for the ultimate customer experience. You will be expected to discuss, develop and implement an IT Strategy that will support and co-exist with the company’s broader ambition and plans for growth. The successful Head of IT will have commercial experience working within a similar role.
- Development and implementation of a cohesive, integrated IT strategy.
- Day to day management of the company’s IT department.
- Recommending improvements in the use of technology and delivering these on time and to budget.
- Oversee the delivery and management of systems, with the new systems implementation aligning with the company’s IT strategy.
- Day to day management of third party partners including tender processes, negotiation, performance review and Service Level Agreements.
- Act as an intermediary between 3rd party suppliers and the senior management team. You will provide the management team with an insight in to the advancements within IT and how it relates to Everyman Media Group.
- Review and improve IT Systems, software and hardware to ensure core business requirements are met during our growth.
- Working with relevant teams to manage the IT budget efficiently and invest in the right areas.
The Successful Head of IT Will Likely Have:
- Ensuring that company assets remain preserved by maintaining a high level of security, including up-to-date policies and managing disaster recovery plans.
- Experience working within a Head of IT role with a previous/current employer.
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers/vendors within a similar position.
- Experience working within a technical support role previously.
- A solid understanding of both hardware and software computer systems.
- An understanding of the appropriate usage of cloud technologies and the benefits of doing so.
- Experience working alongside finance teams to discuss and manage the IT budget accordingly.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and leadership skills.
Who Are EVERYMAN Looking For?
- Relevant qualifications/certifications (related degree, MCP, MCSE, etc.).
The successful Head of IT will be having a genuine impact on our company moving forward. You will have the opportunity to implement an IT strategy that will be an integral part of our growth strategy that will be utilised throughout the coming years. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to provide suitable and up-to-date ID at first stage interview.
What Can You Expect?
- Competitive salary & pay rates with annual pay review.
- Bonus schemes.
- Annual holiday entitlement.
- Pension scheme.
- Regular development review.
- Free burger Friday!
- Complimentary cinema tickets.
- 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink.
- Up to 30% discount on selected Sony products.
Any direct or third-party applicants will be passed to Absolute IT Recruitment for processing. Everyman Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Job expiration date 14 Feb 2018