Back To Search
Head of IT
- Camden Town, London, UK
- £ 80000-£ 100000 GBP
- Job ID 39509231
Absolute IT Recruitment is exclusively supporting a rapidly expanding retail business to hire a Head of IT. This is a new position within the business and as the successful Head of IT will be the senior point of contact in the department, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a high-growth organisation, with turnover in excess of £150 million per annum.
The Head of IT will be responsible for a team of 15 which is comprised of IT Support Engineers, Systems Engineers, Project Managers, and IT Administrators. As the business is both a manufacturer and retailer, experience working within this sector is highly desirable.
The successful Head of IT will have the following attributes:
- Experience working within a similar role in the Retail/Wholesale field (essential).
- An understanding of ERP and Stock Management systems.
- Experience managing an internal IT Support function (1st - 3rd Line).
- Working with relevant teams to manage the IT budget efficiently and invest within the right areas.
- Experience reporting to and working with CxO level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience planning and delivering detailed roadmaps within a Head of IT/CIO/IT Director role previously.
- Experience working within a high-growth retail or wholesale business is highly desirable.
The successful Head of IT will be joining a profitable and rapidly growing multi-site business. As the senior member of the IT team within this organisation, this role will report to the board and CxO level employees, experience working alongside senior stakeholders within the business is therefore essential. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Head of IT to join an established yet growing company which offers the autonomy and support required to be successful within the position.
Key words include: Head of IT, IT Manager, IT Director, Retail, Multi-site, Azure, EPOS, Office 365, Windows Server, IT Support, ERP.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 15 Jan 2020