Back To Search
Head of IT
- London, United Kingdom
- £ 80000-£ 100000 GBP
- Job ID 33777981
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, hands on Head of IT on behalf of a fast-growth SME within the retail and e-commerce industry who are relocating their offices to Camden due to continued organic growth. A recent promotion within the department has left a vacancy for an experienced Head of IT to join their well-established organisation and make a genuine impact on the success of the business.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership and information technology knowledge whilst implementing your IT Strategy. The successful Head of IT will working closely with the senior management team in our Kings Cross offices and will be be an integral part of this organisation.
- Recommending improvements within the IT department and deliver them through structured planning.
- Oversee the delivery of systems, with the new systems implementation working to agile methodology.
- Review and improve IT Systems to ensure core business processes are met during our IT transition.
- Working with relevant teams to manage the IT budget efficiently and invest within the right areas.
- Ensuring that company assets remain preserved by maintaining a high level of security, including up-to-date policies and managing disaster recovery plans.
The successful Head of IT will likely have:
- Experience working within an IT Management / Lead IT Engineer role with a previous/current employer.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products and systems including Windows Server, Exchange and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding or VMware and Virtualised environments.
- Relevant qualifications/certifications (related degree, MCP, MCSE, etc.).
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Head of IT to join an established yet growing company offering plenty of opportunity for career advancement. Competitive salary plus benefits. Located close to Camden (Camden Underground is the closest station). For immediate consideration, apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 05 Jan 2018