Back To Search
Head of Systems
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 80000-£ 90000 GBP
- Job ID 40050787
Absolute IT Recruitment are seeking a Head of Systems on behalf of an established London-based business in the healthcare industry. The successful Head of Systems will be a technically minded individual who has a strong understanding of enterprise architecture / solutions architecture. You will be responsible for the team who develops and maintains internal applications and solutions architecture within the organisation.
The successful Head of Systems will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience working within an IT leadership role commercially.
- Experience managing architecture, data and development teams (Business Intelligence, Solutions Architects, Data Analysts, etc.).
- A strong understanding of enterprise architecture (/solutions architecture).
- An understanding of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- An understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA).
- Familiarity with system development lifecycle (SDLC) and emerging technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant certifications in Agile and/or ITIL.
- Experience working within private healthcare/medical/clinical environments.
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Experience working within a software development, database development, technical architecture or information analysis role previously.
The successful Head of Systems will be directly responsible for a team of exceptional technology professionals. This a strategic role where you will be integral in leading the systems architecture and software functions within the business. You will be a forward-thinking individual who is aware of, and capable of integrating with emerging technologies to suit the businesses requirements and strategy.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Key skills include: Head of Systems, Solution Architecture, Technical Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Software-as-a-Service, Information-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Head of Architecture, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 09 Apr 2020