Back To Search
Helpdesk Analyst - Hatfield
£18’000 - £24’000 Annual Salary + Company Benefits
- Hatfield, UK
- £ 18000-£ 24000 GBP
- Job ID 41407048
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing another local firm within the IT Managed Services sector. Our client is looking to bolster their Tier 1 Support Team with a talented and aspiring Helpdesk Analyst. Our client provides high touch, customer focused IT Support to SME’s in the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire area.
The Helpdesk Analyst with be joining an established and technical strong team. High level Customer Services and Communication skills are required along with solid understanding of Server and Cloud technologies. This is not just a "log it and pass on" Helpdesk Analyst position. Therefore, this position would suit someone who is an apprentice within an MSP looking for a step up or an IT Engineer in a small business who has access to Server troubleshooting.
You will need a UK Drivers Licence as there will be the occasional client site visit.
The successful Helpdesk Analyst will be "On-boarded", trained in a COVID secure environment.
The right Helpdesk Analyst will have the following knowledge/experience:
- 1 Year of Commercial Helpdesk experience preferably within an MSP or Small Business Environment.
- A+ Communication skills both written and Verbal.
- Office 365 Administration.
- Windows Server Administration.
- Any knowledge/experience of Virtual Platforms - VMware, Hyper-V or Citrix.
- Basic Network troubleshooting.
- UK Drivers Licence with your own car.
What’s in it for you:
- 28 Days Holiday inc. Bank Holidays.
- Training Opportunities.
- A standard Monday to Friday working with week, however there may be extra hours needed due to project delivery.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include:
Helpdesk Analyst, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Windows Server, VMware, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Network Troubleshooting
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 31 Dec 2020