Back To Search
- Golders Green, London, UK
- £ 30000-£ 40000 GBP
- Job ID 36815585
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, hands-on Helpdesk Manager on behalf of a rapidly expanding business within the retail sector. The successful Helpdesk Manager will be joining the organisation at an exciting time, with the company looking to continue their year-on-year growth and success. Alongside being a technically astute and hands-on Helpdesk Manager, the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills which will be essential to communicate with internal stakeholders and senior management teams.
You will be joining an established Helpdesk team, comprised of individuals who have exceptional knowledge of the company’s internal systems and procedures. Although there will be a number of skills required within this role, key skills/experience required is as follows:
- Managing a team of 3 IT Support Engineers within a Service Desk that manages 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support queries.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments (Windows Server).
- Experience supporting MS Office 365 (and ideally, Azure).
- Capability (and willingness) to resolve issues ranging from 1st Line to 3rd Line when required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) is essential.
- Experience managing an in-house IT team is desirable.
- Experience working within a multi-site business is desirable.
You will be joining a well-established and growing organisation, which will offer the opportunity for career advancement for the successful Helpdesk Manager. Service Desk management experience is desirable, although candidates who have worked within a Lead/Senior capacity will certainly be considered. For immediate consideration for this vacancy, apply now!
Key skills include: IT Manager, Service Desk, 1st Line, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Windows Server, MS Office 365, Helpdesk Manager, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 22 Jan 2019