Back To Search
Information Security Analyst
- St Paul's Rd, London, UK
- £ 30000-£ 40000 GBP
- Job ID 41329852
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a cyber-security start-up who are seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their exceptional team. The role will involve working on their own site (St Paul’s) 3 days per week and on their clients site (global retailer in West London) 2 days per week. During and current pandemic, and for the foreseeable future, this will be a remote position.
The successful Information Security Analyst will be someone who understands incident response, information risk management, cyber intelligence and governance.
The successful Cyber Security Analyst will have the following attributes:
- An understanding of Cyber Security / Information Security.
- An understanding of Incident Response processes and activities.
- An understanding of compliance (GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, with experience translating complex information to a non-technical audience.
- A BSc (2:1 and above) / MSc (Merit or Distinction) degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science, Data Science OR a relevant certification (CISM, CISSP, CREST incident manager, GIAC certified incident handler, etc.).
This opportunity is within a high-growth start-up and if successful, there is an opportunity for the Information Security Analyst to secure a permanent role within the company. The successful Cyber Security Analyst will be supported with internal and external training in the field of Cyber and Information Security.
The driven and intelligent Cyber Security Analyst will have the opportunity to work with large data sets and will make a genuine and tangible impact on the business. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Information Security Analyst. Data Governance, Data Protection, Risk Management, Cyber Security, Information Security, Incident Response, ISO 27001, GDPR, Compliance, etc.
Job expiration date 18 Dec 2020