Back To Search
Information Security Analyst
- Farringdon, London, UK
- £ 150-£ 200 GBP
- Job ID 39818321
Absolute IT Recruitment is working alongside a cyber-security start-up who is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their exceptional team on a 3-month contract (with the option to go permanent). The role will involve working on their own site (St Paul’s) 3 days per week and on their client's site (global retailer in West London) 2 days per week. As training will be provided in the role, this position will suit either a recent graduate or an individual with 1-2 years' experience.
The successful Information Security Analyst will be someone who understands incident response, information risk management, cyber intelligence and governance.
The successful Information Security Analyst will have the following attributes:
- An understanding of Cyber Security / Information Security.
- An understanding of Incident Response processes and activities.
- An understanding of compliance (GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, with experience translating complex information to a non-technical audience.
- A BSc (2:1 and above) / MSc (Merit or Distinction) degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science, Data Science OR a relevant certification (CISM, CISSP, CREST incident manager, GIAC certified incident handler, etc.).
This opportunity is within a high-growth start-up and if successful, there is an opportunity for the Information Security Analyst to secure a permanent role within the company. The successful Information Security Analyst will be supported with internal and external training in the field of Cyber and Information Security.
As a technical Information Security Analyst, you have the opportunity to work with large data sets and will make a genuine and tangible impact on the business. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Information Security Analyst, Incident Response, Cyber Security Analyst, Data Protection, Risk Management, Cyber Security, Information Security, ISO 27001, GDPR, Compliance, etc.
Job expiration date 09 Mar 2020