Back To Search
IT Business Analyst – Healthcare – London/Remote
- London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 52000 GBP
- Job ID 43531989
Major private health organisation based in London with remote working requires an experienced IT Business Analyst to oversee several IT based projects due to increased expansion and programmes of work. The successful candidate will be working with both IT and the business to map and reengineer business processes & oversee IT projects to ensure they align with the technology and business strategies.
He/she will have the following background:
- Strong experience/background as an IT Business Analyst; requirements gathering, user cases, user stories, from requirements definition and documentation through to process analysis and delivery.
- Background in the health/clinic/health service sector.
- Business process, process modelling, process mapping, are all critical parts of this role
- Able to define system solutions, facilitate workshops and provide training as required
- Agile, scrum, sprint.
- Promote process improvement and best practice.
- Excellent communication, able to develop strong relationships with senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and facilitate and willing to work under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful Business Analyst to join a dynamic and growing business with a great team.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 17 Sep 2021