Back To Search
IT Business Analyst
- Camden Town, London, UK
- £ 45000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 41407703
Absolute IT Recruitment are seeking an IT Business Analyst on behalf of an established healthcare business in North-West-London. The successful IT Business Analyst will be an experienced IT Leader who has demonstrated experience working in an agile environment as part of a wider PMO team. You will be working across the wider business as part of the IT team, working with both non-clinical (sales, marketing, infrastructure, etc.) and clinical teams. You will be integral in helping the business to reduce the barrier between IT and the business.
The successful IT Business Analyst will have the following attributes:
- 4+ years’ experience working within a Business Analyst position commercially.
- Experience in producing requirements from unstructured and undefined information.
- Demonstrated experience translating complex solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Use Cases, User Stories, Process Mapping, Change Management and Business Process Modelling.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, with experience producing documentation.
- ITIL Foundation/Practitioner certified (/aware).
- Experience in the healthcare/medical industry is desirable, though not essential.
The successful IT Business Analyst will have experience applying agile principles as the wider business are adopting an agile approach. The projects will vary throughout the role, with near-future projects ranging from an infrastructure refresh (Windows 10) to a new CRM deployment for sales/marketing teams. The two-stage interview processes will likely be remote, although the candidate will be expected to travel to their head-office in North-West London when required to do so.
In addition to a competitive salary, the business offers a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), 33 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays), Private Medical Healthcare, as well as a wide range of other benefits.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: Business Analyst, Requirement Gathering, User Stories, Use Cases, Business Process Model, Process Mapping, Business Process Re-Engineering, ITIL, Agile, Prince2, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 31 Dec 2020