Back To Search
IT Change Manager
- Camden Town, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a pubic-sector organisation who are moving on-site infrastructure and applications to a cloud platform (Microsoft Azure). The successful IT Change Manager will be integral in the planning and delivery of the cloud-based solution across the IT department.
The successful IT Change Manager will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years’ commercial experience working within a Change Management or Digital Transformation role previously.
- Demonstrated experience leading change projects, from planning through to implementation.
- Experience working in a stakeholder-facing role, managing relationships with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience managing and working with external vendors and providers.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; with experience producing technical documentation.
- Full competency of ITIL practices.
The business are continuing the modernisation of the platforms, products and infrastructure by adopting modern cloud technologies within the business. You will be joining an exceptional digital projects team to deliver business-wide digital transformation projects. As the IT Change Manager role will involve working closely with key stakeholders at CxO level, strong interpersonal and technical skills are required for this role.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
Key skills include: IT Change Manager, Digital Transformation, Cloud Platforms, Microsoft Azure, ITIL, Problem Management, Change Management, Migration, Incident Response, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 05 Nov 2020