Back To Search
- Stevenage, United Kingdom
- £ 100000-£ 120000 GBP
- Job ID 33858340
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, hands on IT Director to join a multi-disciplinary company who are undergoing a period of change within their organisation.
The successful IT Director will be tasked of streamlining and simplifying IT processes within the organisation and act as an intermediary between the Executive board and the IT Department & 3rd party suppliers.
The newly appointed IT Director will be responsible for:
- Suggesting and implementing changes within the IT department to simplify current processes.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure for an efficient way of working.
- Manage a team of in-house professionals within the IT Department.
- Work with the relevant teams to manage the IT budget efficiently and invest in the right areas of the business.
- Review and implement IT systems to ensure core business processes are met during our transition.
You will likely have experience migrating systems and data to cloud platforms and are knowledgeable about relevant suppliers and processes. You will be capable of looking at the '’bigger picture’’ when considering how best to implement an IT strategy that will simplify and streamline our current IT processes.
Alongside a fantastic working culture and competitive salary, we can offer the successful IT Director a lucrative bonus package and pension scheme (as well as other benefits). For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 02 Jan 2018