Back To Search
IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Harrow, UK
- £ 250-£ 325 GBP
- Job ID 40726417
Absolute IT Recruitment are supporting a healthcare business in North West London to hire an Infrastructure Engineer on a 6-month contract. The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will be an experienced IT professional with a broad understanding of infrastructure and network support. You will be responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of all IT infrastructure, including servers, networking, firewalls, devices and VOIP.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years’ commercial experience providing 2nd/3rd Line Support.
- Commercial experience working within a healthcare business (private or public) is essential.
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience supporting VMWare.
- Experience supporting Windows Server and Exchange Server (both installation and maintenance).
- Demonstrated experience providing network infrastructure support, including the support of both LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of information security, including security policies and disaster recovery procedures.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be working closely alongside the infrastructure, service desk and applications team. You will be experienced in system administration across windows technologies (Windows OS, Windows Server, Exchange and VMware). You will be integral in allowing the business to improve their infrastructure by configuring and managing a modern Windows Server infrastructure.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Server, Exchange Server, VMware, Networking, Infrastructure, Routing, Switches, Firewalls, VOIP, LAN, WAN, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 24 Sep 2020