Back To Search
- Notting Hill, London, UK
- £ 230-£ 250 GBP
- Job ID 36842970
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a start-up organisation within the Energy industry on their IT Manager vacancy (6-month contract). As this position will be a standalone role within IT, the successful IT Manager will be an adaptable and experienced professional who is interested in joining a business where your decisions will make a genuine impact on the wider organisation. The IT Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of outsourced IT suppliers, line management experience is therefore not essential.
We are seeking an IT Manager with the following attributes:
- Commercial experience within a hands-on IT support role previously (Windows environment).
- Experience managing external suppliers and SLA agreements.
- Reviewing current agreements and relationships with external providers.
- Experience working alongside non-technical stakeholders is essential.
- Capability to conduct system health checks to ensure systems are performing to maximum efficiency.
- Experience implementing Disaster Recovery (DS) procedures is desirable.
The organisation is an extremely well-funded business that has been established to reduce the carbon footprint of some of the largest organisations around the world. The successful IT Manager will be working alongside the Senior Management team who are based in global locations, the role will however be based in their modern office in West London. This is a contract position for 6 months in the initial term, with an opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the contract.
Key skills include: IT Manager, SLAs, KPIs, Windows Server, Active Directory, Supplier Management, Helpdesk, Service Improvement, Disaster Recovery.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 25 Jan 2019