Back To Search
- Stevenage, UK
- £ 40000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 40284656
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a Managed Service Provider in Stevenage on their hands-on IT Manager vacancy. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for infrastructure and server support for their clients. The successful IT Manager will be a hands-on infrastructure specialist who will be managing a small desktop support team.
The successful IT Manager will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience working within an IT Support Engineer role commercially.
- Strong understanding of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent knowledge of virtualised servers such as Hyper-V.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and remote access tools.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Experience mentoring team members is highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills.
The IT Manager will be working in a varied role, focusing on server and infrastructure support. You will utilise your strong understanding of virtual and physical servers and be the go-to point of contact in the business for these queries. The successful IT Manager will report directly to the CEO, working in a small team and will make an immediate and tangible impact on the business.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: IT Manager, 3rd Line Support, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hyper-V, Clusters, SAN, Virtualisation, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Jun 2020