Back To Search
IT Procurement Manager
- Great Portland Street, London, UK
- £ 37000-£ 42000 GBP
- Job ID 39541246
Absolute IT Recruitment is supporting a healthcare organisation in North London on their IT Procurement Manager vacancy. The successful candidate will be an individual who has demonstrated experience working within a procurement / supplier management position commercially. You will manage the IT procurement and will manage contracts, suppliers and overall procurement administration within the department.
The successful IT Procurement Manager will have the following attributes:
- Experience managing a businesses supply of IT products (/services).
- Experience being a senior point of contract for enquires regarding IT products.
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated experience working with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Experience reviewing existing contracts and processing new supplier agreements.
- Experience working with finance teams to ensure services are within budget throughout the year.
The successful IT Procurement Manager will be joining an established business during a period of significant change. You will be provided with the autonomy and support required to make a genuine and tangible impact on the current business processes.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: IT Procurement Manager, Supplier Management, Contract Management, Networking, Infrastructure, Hardware, Service Level Agreements, Budgeting, Contracts Manager, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 21 Jan 2020