Back To Search
IT Project Manager
- Oxford Street, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside an organisation based in West London on their IT Project Manager vacancy. You will be reporting to the Head of Programme Management and will be an integral part of the Smart Technologies team within a high-growth business.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Successful delivery of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
- Managing both large and small-scale projects; depending on requirements.
- Experience implementing, migrating or supporting cloud projects/environments (Azure/AWS).
- Managing multiple small-scale projects at any one time.
- Working alongside internal stakeholders, external stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience matrix-managing technology teams (Developers, Architects, Analysts, etc.).
- Defining project scope, budget requirements, project plans and pathways.
- Working alongside and managing key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
The ideal Project Manager will have commercial experience working within a similar role and will be well-versed in Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2. To be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of/experience in running IT/Software projects. Experience managing internal projects is essential and the ideal candidate will be capable of running multiple projects to governance standards.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: Project Manager, Business Analyst, PRINCE, Business Case Production, Technical Documentation, Cloud Platforms, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, JIRA, SDLC, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Nov 2020