Back To Search
IT Project Manager
- Camden Town, London, UK
- £ 300-£ 400 GBP
- Job ID 40279028
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a healthcare organisation based near North-West London on their Technical IT Project Manager vacancy. You will be reporting directly to the Head of IT and will likely be an experienced IT Project Manager with experience delivering IT projects (Windows upgrades, O365 implementations, etc.).
The successful IT Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Successful delivery of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
- The successful implementation of their Office 365 migration.
- Managing both large and small-scale projects; depending on requirements.
- Managing multiple small-scale projects at any one time.
- Working alongside internal stakeholders, external stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Working alongside and managing key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
The ideal IT Project Manager will have commercial experience working within a similar role and will be well-versed in Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2. To be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of/experience in running IT/Software projects. Experience managing internal projects is essential and the ideal candidate will be capable of running multiple projects to governance standards.
Key skills include: Technical IT Project Management, PRINCE2, Office 365, Technical Documentation, Microsoft Teams Implementation, CRM, Project Management, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 03 Jun 2020