Back To Search
IT Security Manager
- Watford, UK
- £ 60000-£ 70000 GBP
- Job ID 34713046
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, hands on IT Security Manager to join an established and market-leading business within the technology sector. You will be working alongside an exceptional team of IT professionals and will be provided with both the support and autonomy required to be successful within this position.
Technical knowledge required within this role:
- Firewall software (FortiGate, Sophos, Cisco, etc.).
- Cloud - Azure / Symantec.
- Virtualised Environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Security Software (McAfee, Symantec, etc.).
- Active Directory
Experience / Characteristics required:
- Knowledge of security regulations across global regions including US and EMEA (such as GDPR).
- Experience working alongside internal and external stakeholders/third parties.
- 5 years’ experience working within a similar position is required.
- Degree education or technical qualification in the field.
- Up-to-date certifications relevant to the field (CISSP).
The successful IT Security Manager will take ownership of security within the organisation globally. You will have experience managing IT security and IT risk within a previous role and will be familiar with documenting related policies. You will be working closely alongside the executive team and will be the escalation point for security queries within the organisation. For immediate consideration, apply now!
Key skills include: IT Security Manager, McAfee, Symantec, Azure, VMware, Hyper-V, WAN, LAN, Active Directory, CISSP, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 30 Apr 2018