Back To Search
IT Support Engineer
- Stevenage, UK
- £ 30000-£ 35000 GBP
- Job ID 39777649
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a multi-site financial institution on their 3rd Line IT Support Engineer vacancy in Stevenage. Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for infrastructure support within the organisation. The role will involve hands-on support of the head office infrastructure and working closely alongside 3rd party suppliers who manage network and support across their 150+ venues (growing by 20 sites per year).
The successful IT Support Engineer will have the following attributes:
- 4+ years’ experience working within an IT Support Engineer role commercially.
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2012.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and remote access tools.
- Experience supporting mobile devices is desirable.
- Experience working alongside external support vendors.
The IT Support Engineer will be working in a varied role, with tickets ranging from 1st line to 3rd line. As the network support and field support is outsourced, you will be responsible for remote infrastructure and BAU support. The successful IT Support Engineer will report directly to the IT Manager, working in a small team and will make an immediate and tangible impact on the business.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Exchange Server, HP, etc.
Job expiration date 03 Mar 2020