Back To Search
IT Support Engineer
- Mayfair, London, UK
- £ 25000-£ 30000 GBP
- Job ID 36248008
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing an innovative company within the construction sector on their IT Support Engineer their IT Support Engineer vacancy. The successful IT Support Engineer will work closely alongside their internal IT/Systems support team to support internal software applications.
The successful IT Support Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Experience providing support in a commercial role is desirable (Graduates will also be considered).
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products (specifically, Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the construction industry or construction software (i.e. COINS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of the accounting/finance systems is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a customer-facing role.
As the successful IT Support Engineer will be working within the IT team, candidates from an IT/Technology related discipline are preferred. Alongside a competitive salary, they can offer career progression within the organisation across different divisions. You will be working alongside an experienced team and the successful IT Support Engineer will be responsible for communicating with and training technical and non-technical stakeholders within the business on internal systems.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Software Support, COINS, Windows, Microsoft Excel, etc.
Job expiration date 12 Nov 2018